Monday 18 January 2016

MAKEUP REVOLUTION HIGHLIGHTER

I must admit, I'm obsessed with highlighters! Anything that makes my cheekbones stick out is always a winner with me! 
Now, if you haven't heard of Makeup Revolution, where have you been? I've tried various palettes (which I'm sure I will share with you!) & I've never been disappointed.  The quality is excellent & such great value.  How do they make them so cheap?! 
Anyway, back to my latest purchase....
I had bought their 'Radiance' highlighter palette which (correct me if I'm wrong!) is a perfect dupe for the 'Hourglass' Ambient Light highlighting palette & I've already hit pan in one of the colours, but I wanted to try another of their offerings.  So, I went for the 'Vivid Baked' highlighter in 'Golden Lights' & again, not disappointed. In fact, this highlighter & probably because it's baked is even more pigmented. 
The quality of the packaging is great with 7.5g of product.  The colour is very pretty & suits my pale complexion, giving it a subtle brightness.  And, as I've said before, since it is so pigmented, you really don't need to apply much to your brush. (Unless you want a major 'strobing' effect of course!!) 
It's only £3 (amazing!) & comes in 2 other colours - 'Peach Lights' & 'Pink Lights'.....hmmm....I may just have to go for the peach next.....how about you? 

Bee x 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. Love highlighter! Will have to give these a try. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's def worth the money! Thanks for your comment x

      Delete