Monday 18 April 2016

Is this a 'miracle' by Garnier?

I must admit, I'm a bit of a sucker for cute packaging!  It always pulls me in!  And when Garnier released their new miracle creams, I really fancied trying them out - I mean, they must be good with packaging that great, right?

Ok, so first up, Garnier's Miracle Wake Up Cream (currently on offer for £8.66 instead of it's usual £12.99) - I received this in a beauty box, which was great.  I couldn't wait to try it out. 



This 'wake up' cream promises to be anti-aging, fighting wrinkles & providing hydration for 24hours.  I applied it first thing in the morning before my make-up & wow!  It really does seem to give you an instant boost (apart from my dark circles, which seem to be a constant work in progress to get rid of or minimise!) - it made me look a lot brighter, gave me a lovely moisturised feel without feeling tacky or greasy.  It really did wake up my skin.

I've used this for several weeks now & I'm still very much satisfied.

Now, onto Garnier's Miracle Sleeping Cream (this again is currently on offer too) - this also promises to be anti-aging, hydrating, firming & has the lovely ingredients of jojoba & lavender.



Ok, so the jury is still out on this one!

I had been happily applying my wake up cream every morning for a few weeks & fancied a new night cream, so I thought I would try the 'sleep cream' to complete the new 'miracle' set!

I apply this of course, last thing at night.  And, I must admit, although it smells quite nice, it does feel a bit greasy.  I know night creams do tend to be thicker than day creams, but as I have combination skin, I was concerned that I may come out in spots.  My skin at this time of year does tend to go more dry than oily, so I did think a bit of extra hydration would help.

Now, I'm not totally sure but since I started using the sleep cream, I have had the odd spot!   I'm prepared to keep going with this cream though, as I do love the wake up cream, which had made a difference initially with my skin.  However, I'm still unsure as to what the sleep cream is actually doing!

My skin does feel more healthier but as I have said, with the odd spot! So, as I say, the jury is still out on the sleep cream!

What do you think?  Have you tried either of these?  I'd love to know!

Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment