Sunday 12 June 2016

MAY FAVOURITES!

After a bit of a break, I'm back to blogging & even though we are well into June, I thought I'd share last month's favourites with you all!

So first up...


Soft skin in seconds...

I've used this product for ages now, but since the weather has been turning a bit warmer & I've been getting my legs out a bit more, I've needed my skin to look healthy & moisturised & not drier than the sahara desert! So, I've been reaching for this - Spray & Go body moisturiser by Vaseline.  I have it in the scent Cocoa Radiant.  I absolutely love the smell as it reminds me of chocolate! 



It's super light & not greasy at all. You literally spray it on, give it a quick rub & you are good to go! (Great for people like me, who haven't got the time to spend rubbing thick lotions into our limbs!)

What's not to love?!



Makeup that's cheap as chips!...

Now, I love a good bargain in Primark, but I've never been one for their makeup....until now.

I'm always a bit obsessed with hiding the shadows under my eyes & use various concealers (see my concealer post here) & powders.  So, when I came across a small pot of powder in my local Primark, I thought I'd give it a try.  It's the mineral loose face powder in the shade light.



I must say, I was really impressed.  Its a nice light tone (not orange like some cheap products can be!) & it sets perfectly under my eyes when applied with a small brush.  There is only 8g of product but I'm sure, as I don't use that much, will last for ages & its at the bargain price of £2! Wow!

I may just have to venture into their makeup department a bit more now! 



And while we are on the subject of makeup...

Hiding the shadows...

As I've mentioned, my under aye area is a problem! So, I've recently discovered NYX (see a recent post) & one product I love is their dark circle concealer correcteur.  A lot of beauty manufacturers seem to be cottoning on to the idea of colour correctors & they do work a treat, provided you know how to use them of course!



This corrector by NYX is a lovely peachy tone. Ideal for lightening up & hiding those pesky shadows under your eyes.  You only need to apply a little (or sometimes a lot!!) with your finger in small patting motions & instantly you can fake that perfect night sleep & hide the fact that you are no longer in your 20's!! 

It's another bargain too, so it's definitely one to repurchase!



Keeping your brows in place!...

You know when you have filled in your eyebrows with that perfectly complimentary colour & they look so neat & tidy? Then, at some point in the day, you might get a bit hot, scratch your forehead or flick that overgrown fringe out of the way, & then, yep, your once neat eyebrows, aren't so neat any more!

Well, this won't always be a problem if you buy this stuff - Brow This Way by RimmelI always purchase this in the colour clear, hence why mine looks slightly mucky & beige now from brow product!



This gel sets your brows perfectly, doesn't budge & you don't end up with brow powder all over your forehead!

A great product & one to never go without!



A yummy treat for people like me!...

As you probably know if you regularly read my blog, I'm one of those.  One of those 'awkward people' with food intolerances!

Well, I'm so glad I've discovered these - a sweet treat that I can have without fear of at least one of the ingredients hating me!

It's the range of 'Perkier bars' & they are heaven in a bar!
The flavours are (& I think this is the whole range - correct me if I'm wrong)-
Cacao & Cashew (the BEST flavour in my opinion! Divine!)
Cashew, Chia & Pumpkin Seed
Cranberry & Cashew
Goji & Cranberry 




They are all high in fibre, protein, vitamin & minerals & are gluten, wheat & dairy free - perfect for me!

The bars seem to always be on offer in my local Morrisons too (I must stock up!!), so its a win win for me!
I love them! 


So, thats my May favourites done & I'm off to have another Perkier bar....

What did you love last month?

Bee x












No comments:

Post a Comment