Wednesday 22 June 2016

Trying out some Aloe Vera Treats!

So recently, I was gifted some 'Forever Living' products.  These contain Aloe Vera which are great for all kinds of problems - dry skin, digestion, etc.

I was given two items.  They are Forever Bright Sparkling Aloe Vera Toothgel




The toothgel, as well as containing Aloe Vera, also contain bee propolis.  I have read that this has many health benefits too, so I knew straight away I was getting good, natural stuff! 

My teeth are a tad on the sensitive side, so I can be a bit choosy with what toothpaste I use.  After the first use of this toothgel, I was pleasantly surprised!  It tasted really nice, kept my breath fresh & my teeth looked a lot whiter. 

After the next couple of uses, my teeth did feel a bit sensitive but I wasn't totally sure if this was down to the toothgel or something else. (Please don't let this put you off - it probably is just my teeth, as they have always been sensitive!)  So, since then, I have alternated between this & my regular toothpaste. 

As regards to the whitening of my teeth, it did start to make them look a lot whiter, so I think that if you just used this & nothing else, you would have a lot whiter teeth.  

Overall, I'm really pleased with this toothgel & knowing that it's full of natural healthy ingredients, is great with me!   

Onto the second Aloe Vera item - the lip balm....

This is in a stick formulation & contains jojoba - another great natural ingredient. 

I remember getting sunburnt in Spain a few years ago & I had booked a massage at the hotel.  The therapist noticed my bright red back & said that jojoba would help calm it down.  And she was right!   Instantly, the stinging went away & my back was completely soothed.  The redness more or less disappeared!

So, like my back, as soon as I applied this lip balm to my lips, they were instantly soothed & moisturised.

Now, as I have mentioned before on my blog, my lips are so dry & I absolutely love a good lip balm.  I have many that I rave about & this is no exception!  I really do love this!   It tastes amazing & really makes my lips soft & supple & feels great.  Another great Aloe Vera product.

All in all, I think if I had to repurchase only one of the items, I'd definitely go for the Aloe lips.  A brilliant product!  

Have you used Aloe Vera?  What do you think?  Let me know!

Bee x  

No comments:

Post a Comment