Thursday 7 September 2017

New Concealer to try from Maybelline!

If you read my blog regularly, you will know my love for concealers (see a post here) & hiding my under eye circles!  Yes, I seem to mention them rather a lot! (Sorry!)

Anyway, I don't know where I heard about it first, but I noticed somewhere that Maybelline Eraser Eye, which I adore, had a few different colours out & of course, I had to try it!  




So, I purchased their 'brightener' shade.   And yes, it does what it says on the tin! 

Other colours are - 
Nude
Light (my regular shade)
Honey
Neutralizer (may try that next!)

I made the mistake of putting on far too much on my first attempt to use it!  It is a pinky shade & looked very bright.


However, having applied it properly since, the product does give really good coverage & makes you look rather refreshed.  It blends in really well with my blending sponge & feels smooth on your skin & not at all drying like some concealers can.  And because it is a 'brightener' shade, you can use it as a highlighter wherever you want to highlight! (Great on cheekbones & nose!)

Priced at £8.99, I feel this is a pretty competitive price for a quality concealer!




This 'eraser eye' does of course have a drawback like my regular shade does....you get through it way too quickly!!  It's just fab!


Bee x 



Side note: Currently on Boots website all Maybelline products are on 3 for 2. Go, go, go! 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment